Administrative Support Executive
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual who will go out of their way to delight our corporate customers and provide excellent sales and administrative support to the team. The immediate responsibilities will involve assisting Key Account Managers and their needs on arranging meetings as required, following up with corporate clients on their insurance inquiries, liaising with insurance companies, procuring terms, preparing quotations and maintaining documentation among the main tasks.
A role such as this requires an individual to be able to put on a smile and happily carry out whatever duties the day ahead offers – whether they are the usual requests on motor or medical insurance, or corporate professional inquiries as well.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ideal candidates should have prior customer service and administrative experience
- Confident in providing prompt and consistent administrative and back-office support on quotations, inquiries, policies issuance, etc
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and keen sense of accuracy in preparing official documentation
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize own workload whilst adhering to tight and pressing deadlines
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly, and thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team player