Business Development Executive – Corporate Insurance
We are interested in hearing from driven and resilient business development executive to develop and implement growth in existing and new markets. Experience in the local market is a must and we would like to hear from professionals with solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. The ideal employee will be energetic, self-motivated, experienced in b2b sales and building relationships.
- Develop a business development strategy focused on new market expansion and new corporate acquisition.
- Arrange sales meetings with prospective clients and assess corporate insurance requirements
- Prepare proposals and procure competitive terms from underwriting partners.
- Provide issuance instructions to operational team after carrying out all due diligence and administration for proper placement.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients and introduce new products and cross-sell through regular visits..
- Timely response to all client’s enquiries in a professional way, consistent follow up at time of renewal.
- Customer relationship management and year-round service on administration and claims.
- Management and reporting of accounting and regular reconciliation of all transactions in collaboration with AFIA’s accounting teams.
- Timely, comprehensive management reporting in line with AFIA’s processes.
- Compliance with rules, regulations and processes set by AFIA management and all regulatory bodies.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed University
- Extensive experience in sales and business development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability in organising workload under pressure
- Eager to close deals and sales-driven
- Motivated, enthusiastic and result-focused
- Self-confident, outgoing and pro-active