Call Center Customer Service Representative
We are looking for energetic and self-motivated telesales professionals who will go out of their way to delight our existing or new customers.
Work involves outbound calls and servicing incoming queries on motor insurance products. Strong consulting and negotiations skills are a must in order to be successful in selling covers to prospects or existing clients and provide compelling service from the first introductory phone call all the way to issuing the policy. You will be preparing and presenting motor quotations, emailing and following up, confidently servicing and consulting each prospect.
We would like to hear from career-orientated people with drive and passion for sales and consulting, who will thrive in our atmosphere and progress up the organisation, taking on more responsibilities.
As this is an inbound and outbound telesales role, prior relevant telesales experience is required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university
- Demonstrable success working in telesales or sales
- Apt phone etiquette and friendly phone voice
- Polished convincing and negotiations skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Flexibility and openness to innovation and improvement
Please note we are looking for someone who can start immediately and will appreciate your mention on current visa status and availability to join, if selected.