What Are the Exclusions in Home Insurance?
In general, however, the following things are excluded from insurance policies:
– loss/damage resulting from war/terrorist activities
– loss or damage dude to wear and tear, depreciation or any other gradually operating cause
– liability arising out of any mechanically propelled vehicles
– any incident or loss involving radioactivity
– loss, destruction or damage caused by sonic bangs.
– cyber risks and associated perils.
This list is by no means exhaustive, each underwriter has their own conditions and exclusions – it’s best to check the policy booklet. You can get hold of them on our downloads page.