4.9/5 Rating (10,000+ Reviews)
What Are the Exclusions in Home Insurance?
We only sell contents or buildings insurance we believe to be thorough, well designed and will not cause problems in case of claim.
In general, however, the following things are excluded from insurance policies:
– loss/damage resulting from war/terrorist activities
– loss or damage dude to wear and tear, depreciation or any other gradually operating cause
– liability arising out of any mechanically propelled vehicles
– any incident or loss involving radioactivity
– loss, destruction or damage caused by sonic bangs.
– cyber risks and associated perils.
This list is by no means exhaustive, each underwriter has their own conditions and exclusions – it’s best to check the policy booklet. You can get hold of them on our downloads page.