Optional benefits and extras
There are all kinds of ways to tailor a life insurance policy. Here's a short list, but do speak to your Alfred shopping assitant who can talk you through all the options.
- Cover can be arranged on a single life, but also for you and your partner. In this scenario, you can get a pay out in the event of the first death, or after both deaths, and this will be cheaper than taking out two individual policies.
- A whole variety of payment options - payment as a lump sum, as flat payments on a monthly or annually basis, or as diminishing payments.
- Critical illness cover
- Total disability cover
- Payment can be in a variety of currencies, so the policy is truly worldwide!
- Long term care
- Accidental death addtional benefits
- Family income
- Waiver of premium
- Permanent total disability
- Aeroplane cover
ask for more personalised information
give us a call on
04 337 9987 to speak to one of Alfred's insurance experts
Group Medical Insurance
Does your company provide you group medical? Is it any good? Tell us what you think.