Operation Executive – Motor Insurance
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual who will go out of their way to provide excellent sales administrative support to the team.
The immediate responsibilities will involve assisting our dynamic Insurance Advisors in procuring relevant and competitive terms, preparing motor insurance quotations and maintaining documentation among the main tasks.
A role such as this requires an individual to be able to put on a smile and happily carry out whatever duties the day ahead offers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ideal candidates should have prior sales support or administrative experience
- Confident in providing prompt and consistent administrative and back-office support on quotations, inquiries, policies issuance, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen sense of accuracy in preparing official quotations and documents
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize own workload whilst adhering to tight and pressing deadlines
- Can multi-task and navigate in different portals
- Can establish a clear procedure in assisting queries and requests both
- Can easily learn and manage systems, portals, and applications used in the pre-sales process
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly, and thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team player